Environmental Energy Mass Spectrometry Lab.
Environmental Contaminants – 환경오염물질 연구
Method Development for Molecular Level Profiling of Brown Carborn in Particulate Matter form Various Sources
- (1) Optimizing Sample Preparation and Ionization Methods for Analysis of Organic Mixtures from Particulate Matter by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
- (2) Development of Qualitative analysis and quantitative
- (3) Application of Particulate Matter Analysis collected from analysis for Particulate Matter various regions
Study on Photodegradable Compounds of Expanded PolyStyrene
Investigating Characteristic shape and leaching chemicals of photo-oxidized nano plastic with AFM and LC/MS
- (1) Surface analysis using Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- (2) Chemical composition analysis using LC/MS
: Analysis and toxicity test of photolysis components of various
industrial plastics using LC/MS instrument.
Study on Biodegradation pathway of Commercial Dyes with High Resolution MS
- Rafiqul Alam, Fenny Clara Ardiati, Nissa Nurfajrin Solihat, Md Badrul Alam, Sang Han Lee, Dede Heri Yuli Yanto and Sunghwan Kim, Journal of Hazardous Materials, under revision.